Ellen Yashinsky Chute, LMSW, ACSW is a practitioner, consultant and educator who has dedicated her life to helping individuals, families and teams unlock their potential through her work as:
- President of Empowerment Partners of Bingham Farms.
- A clinical social worker who provides psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families, as well as workplace consultation.
- An adjunct lecturer at the University of Michigan School of Social Work since 1998.
- Provider of education workshops to mental health professionals in the areas of trauma, social work ethics, relationships, family development, domestic abuse, and divorce.
- Former Director of Behavioral Health Services and Chief Community Outreach Officer at Jewish Family Service of Metro Detroit, where she served for 24 years.
- Founder and former Director of JCADA, the Jewish Coalition against Domestic Abuse.
Ellen was honored with the prestigious Mandell L. and Madeleine H. Berman Award for Outstanding Professional Service in 2010. She is a regularly featured expert in local print and broadcast media, including the Fox 2 News He Said She Said relationship series.